Eka Pada Rajakapotasana
1. Stretches the hip flexors
2. Opens gluteus minimus and maximus.
3. Relaxes the piriformis and psoas muscles.
4. Stimulates the abdominal organs.
5. Aids in digestion.
6. Diminishes lower back pain and stiffness.
7. Improves posture, alignment and overall suppleness.
8. Opens the hip joint.
At Mind, Body and Soul by Jan we practice our yoga poses flowing slowly to allow our muscles to stretch out completely and settle into each pose. My goal through yoga is to bring you to a healthier mind, body and spirit.
Join my online yoga community and enjoy many prerecorded classes, zoom classes and as weather permits outdoor classes.
I look forward to see you on your mat. :-)